Colabo is a fast growing startup created by serial entrepreneurs, with the most talented and diverse team you have yet to meet. We’re hard working, ambitious and dog-friendly.
Our customers include the world's largest retailers, and together we’re building the future of conversational commerce.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the pack, contact us at: email@example.com
This is a super interesting position if you know how to design, build and troubleshoot a complex JS application. You should also know how to profile the performance of the app within the browser (Desktop & Mobile) - understanding the browser mechanisms when drawing and redrawing pixels, managing DOM elements and using various cache mechanisms.
- Strong development skills, including deep knowledge of JS, CSS3, HTML5, browser compatibility, asynchronous/event-driven programming, OO design.
- Experience with Linux, AWS/GCP, Git, and any other programming languages (Java, Python...) -big advantage.
Full Stack Developer
- Python (deep knowledge), Micro Services Architecture, Multithreaded/Multiprocesses distributed apps, big data (MongoDB, Postgres)
- Experience working with Kafka or other pub/sub systems, Experience working with Firebase a plus
- Browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox) APIs and implementation - a plus
- Linux proficiency
- Mobile web development experience
- Strong understanding of Web development (HTML, CSS, HTTP)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Python
- Experience working in Linux OS
- Experience in designing and implementing automated test plans
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Experience working with GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with testing of backend APIs
- Experience in manual system tests
- Experience working with e-commerce systems
AI / Machine Learning expert to lead the development of a new conversation-based recommendation system.
Your job will include researching and implementing machine and deep learning techniques and building high-quality recommendation systems integrated with existing e-commerce services, currently serving a large number of customers.
- 2+ years of hands-on / industry experience developing machine learning models
- Broad experience in Python and / or R
- Hands-on experience in applying Deep Learning and fundamental machine learning algorithms
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forests
- Experience with at least one major deep learning framework e.g. Torch, Tensorflow, Keras, TFLearn
- Experience with conversation-related ML technologies such as NLP, Sentiment Analysis
- Experience with Big-Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Presto, etc.
- Experience with running ML on cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficiency in query languages such as SQL